Tự học tiếng anh giao tiếp thương mại (English For Business Communication) theo phương pháp tương tác (interactive method) của TG Minh Thạnh nhằm có được kỹ năng giao tiếp tiếng anh thương mại vững vàng nhất.
Day 2 – Do you open a company?
- The alphabets
- Pattern 1
2. Three groups of alphabets
Group 1 – Vowels
A E I O U
Group 2 – Semi-Vowels
R W Y
Group 3 – Consonants
B C D F G H J K L
M N P Q S T V X Z
to look for
to run (a company)
to set up
4. Listening Practice
Listen and fill in the blanks.
1. What do you need? I need a program.
2. What do you manage? I manage a limited company.
3. What do you conduct? I conduct a strategy.
4. What do you observe? I observe a showroom.
5. What do you plan? I plan a project.
6. Do you have a showroom? Yes, I have a showroom.
7. Do you build a factory? No, I don’t build a factory.
8. Do you plan a campaign? Yes, I plan a campaign.
9. Do you run a joint venture? No, I don’t run a joint venture.
10. Do you look for his office? Yes, I look for his office.
5. Patterns 2 and 3
Do you open a company?
Yes, I open a company.
No, I don’t open a company.
What do you open?
I open a store.
6. Pair work - Practice
1. Do you like your company?
2. Do you hate that corporation?
3. Do you need money?
4. What do you plan?
5. What do you open?
6. What do you look for?
7. Do you run an enterprise?
8. Do you want a family?
9. Do you have a shop?
10. What do you love?
11. What do you decide?
12. What do you close?
13. Do you find the joint venture?
14. Do you manage a limited company?
15. Do you try a shirt?
16. What do you expect?
17. What do you know?
18. What do you conduct?
19. Do you observe your private company?
20. Do you work in a foreign company?
21. Do you rent an office?
22. Do you change the department?
23. Do you paint the showroom?
24. Do you open a factory?
25. Do you close the plant?
26. Do you look for the workshop?
27. Do you set up a new branch?
28. Do you prepare the strategy?
29. Do you write this program?
30. Do you carry out a new project?
Make 20-30 questions and answers with patterns 2 and 3.
(Copyright text by TG Minh Thanh. All rights reserved.)